Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My Aaron pickups today!
Wow dude! I was more than curious as to what those are and after a little research, I see the one on the left is a 1960 Topps tattoo. That has to be worth a small fortune. THe one on the right I'm curious as to what that item is. I looked on Trading card database from 1966 and earlier and could not find that one.

Inquiring mind wants to know! lmao!!

Wow dude! I was more than curious as to what those are and after a little research, I see the one on the left is a 1960 Topps tattoo. That has to be worth a small fortune. THe one on the right I'm curious as to what that item is. I looked on Trading card database from 1966 and earlier and could not find that one.

Inquiring mind wants to know! lmao!!
The one on the right is a 1964 Wheaties.

I had not seen either of them before today, so they had to become part of the Aaron collection.

Marvin Harrison '96 Playoff Illusions RC
View attachment 102921
I've always gravitated towards his RCs since he was #2 on the career receptions list when he retired and there was a regionsl factor with him being a former Syracuse player. I just looked up the career recepions leaders and Rice was #1 (obviousy) followed by Fitzgerald, Gonzalez and Witten who played for some obscure team for years and years. Can't remember that team for the life of me though.

Clemente:
Another '64 Wheaties, I assume?

Yep. Just looked it up and it is indeed a 1964 Wheaties stamp. You are definately on the All Advanced Collector's Team!

I was surprised to see that with all the A-listers in that 64 Wheaties set that there was not a Mantle. Must have been a contractual disagreement for him not to be in that set.

Another '64 Wheaties, I assume?

Yep. Just looked it up and it is indeed a 1964 Wheaties stamp. You are definately on the All Advanced Collector's Team!

I was surprised to see that with all the A-listers in that 64 Wheaties set that there was not a Mantle. Must have been a contractual disagreement for him not to be in that set.
Yessir, the dealer had just broken a near set, felt fortunate to get the Wheaties, tattoo and a Hostess 1976 Aaron panel, for what I thought was a reasonable price.

Back