Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pete was Cincy through and through…..No way he would have opted for Montreal…..It’s a funny theory…..
Do you remember when Wade Boggs was going to go in as a Tampa Bay Ray but MLB put the stop to it? I think the Rays were paying him to do that. After that incident Jim Rome was pushing for Mike Piazza to go intpo the Hall as a Florida Marlin! LMAO.

I've really taken a liking to hockey in recent years even though I only slightly followed the sport. I don't see anywhere near the amount of older hockey cards compared to the other three sports so they often come off as something new. But from the early 70s to the mid 80s (like the one you posted the other day) Iam building 7 or 8 sets. I traded away a Billy Smith RC and........ (this one is near and dear to Scobe's heart) .....a Dave "the Hammer" Schultz RC to someone here a year or two ago, I didn't have enough 73-74's to realistically build a set so sadly those two RCs went down the road.

If you keep up the older hockey trend you won't hear any complaints from me.

Back