Show off your unique GU cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Asburn Prime GU. Less that 25 total Ashburn prime GU across all products through 2008. #ED to 8
AshburnRichie.jpg
AshburnRichie2.jpg
Most of Yogi from the back of the jersey
BerraYogi1.jpg
BerraYogi2.jpg
ClementeRoberto.jpg
ClementeRoberto1.jpg
GU glove with stitching and a piece of lace to boot
FoxxJimmie8.jpg

Maddux GU batting glove. SPed to 85 and the only batting glove card of him that I know of
Maddux10.jpg

Game used cards are some of my favorites when made properly. I know I've showed off a couple of these but they're too cool not to show off again. :D

One of my favorite sets ever; should only need the prince fielder to complete it:
ultimatebarrelautos_0002.jpg

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/bear0555/2008 Ultimate Bat Barrel Autographs/?start=all

This one is mine:
billywilliamsnose.jpg

while two more that have shown up are not.
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/bear0555/gu patch images/

My first 1/1:
IMG_0338.jpg

I'm up to 70+ on mostly the retired players from this set and this is the nicest swatch:
IMG_0220.jpg

These are nice too:
absolutejumbo_0042.jpg

absolutejumbo_0056.jpg

absolutejumbo_0058.jpg

One of my favorites as 3 or 4 jerseys were used to produce this card:
IMG_0182.jpg

I've sold most of the tott jumbo patches I had because I actually like the regular swatches more. This is one I still have:
IMG_0046.jpg

I was casually picking these up but am now going for the set. This is an extra if anyone's interested:
IMG_0436.jpg

Asburn Prime GU. Less that 25 total Ashburn prime GU across all products through 2008. #ED to 8
AshburnRichie.jpg
AshburnRichie2.jpg
Most of Yogi from the back of the jersey
BerraYogi1.jpg
BerraYogi2.jpg
ClementeRoberto.jpg
ClementeRoberto1.jpg
GU glove with stitching and a piece of lace to boot
FoxxJimmie8.jpg

Maddux GU batting glove. SPed to 85 and the only batting glove card of him that I know of
Maddux10.jpg

good to see that Ashburn card again (I loved that card!!) did we deal or did ya get it from someone else? just curious - erik

I always hope I will pull a crazy looking GU card, but I always end up with a white swatch haha My luck!