Sold Before Released ?

bbctrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Anyone notice that the 2015 Topps Update hasn't been released yet but there are complete sales on eBay with actual pictures of the cards (not pre-sell)? Who gets the cards that early ?

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
They are out at some Wal-Marts. I bought 1 blaster and 12 of the 4.98 packs that they had last night. Apparently Wal-Mart and Walgreens have them out now (didn't know Walgreens carried cards)

bluewatertrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just busted 2 Hanger Boxes and 1 Hanger Pack about an hour ago in the process of sorting the cards Hobby was to be released on the 21st maybe they're releasing it earlier?

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Walmart here in Central Kansas was displaying them on Friday morning. I have two blasters' worth

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
They are out at some Wal-Marts. I bought 1 blaster and 12 of the 4.98 packs that they had last night. Apparently Wal-Mart and Walgreens have them out now (didn't know Walgreens carried cards)

I didnt know Walgreens had cards either, good to know!!

God Bless,

Kevin

bbctrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
My friend is checking Walmart and Wallgreens here in mid-NJ. Thanks for all the responses. I guess the big stores get them before everyone, maybe even the Hobby dealers

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My LCS said they are coming in to him on Wednesday. I checked my Walmart over the weekend and found nothing but I do know others who got some. At this point, I can wait until Wednesday.

Thanks,

Jeff