Sold Before Released ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbctrader

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Anyone notice that the 2015 Topps Update hasn't been released yet but there are complete sales on eBay with actual pictures of the cards (not pre-sell)? Who gets the cards that early ?

They are out at some Wal-Marts. I bought 1 blaster and 12 of the 4.98 packs that they had last night. Apparently Wal-Mart and Walgreens have them out now (didn't know Walgreens carried cards)

I just busted 2 Hanger Boxes and 1 Hanger Pack about an hour ago in the process of sorting the cards Hobby was to be released on the 21st maybe they're releasing it earlier?

Walmart here in Central Kansas was displaying them on Friday morning. I have two blasters' worth

They are out at some Wal-Marts. I bought 1 blaster and 12 of the 4.98 packs that they had last night. Apparently Wal-Mart and Walgreens have them out now (didn't know Walgreens carried cards)

I didnt know Walgreens had cards either, good to know!!

God Bless,

Kevin

My friend is checking Walmart and Wallgreens here in mid-NJ. Thanks for all the responses. I guess the big stores get them before everyone, maybe even the Hobby dealers

My LCS said they are coming in to him on Wednesday. I checked my Walmart over the weekend and found nothing but I do know others who got some. At this point, I can wait until Wednesday.

Thanks,

Jeff

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online