WTT Some cards for trade....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry to hear he was traded by the Indians to the Mets....I have his (Lindor) 2017 Bowman Platinum 21 ..sort like broken ice on the front of the card. Let me know...Looking for a twins card for the trade. Best regards, David

Sorry to hear he was traded by the Indians to the Mets....I have his (Lindor) 2017 Bowman Platinum 21 ..sort like broken ice on the front of the card. Let me know...Looking for a twins card for the trade. Best regards, David
Hi, I could used the card look my trade page on the 1st page here.
LMK

Hi, I could used the card look my trade page on the 1st page here.
LMK
2020 Topps Chrome 85 Topps Insert Keston Hiura #85TC-16 Brewers I could use this one for trade! Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David PS back with dinner...mini box of bowman best and 180 pt top loaders.....and did a little mailing ......three party that works with USPS stays open to 4:00 PM....while most USPS are closed or only open to 2:00 PM.

I'm interested in these 2. See anything on my list? LMK DG

2020 Topps Update A Nunmbers Game Jeff Bagwell #NG-8 Astros
2020 Topps Update A Nunmbers Game Mike Piazza #NG-17 Mets

I'm interested in these 2. See anything on my list? LMK DG

2020 Topps Update A Nunmbers Game Jeff Bagwell #NG-8 Astros
2020 Topps Update A Nunmbers Game Mike Piazza #NG-17 Mets

Hi , Yes I need this for my Set;
2020 Diamond Kings All-Time Diamond Kings #ATDK-9 Mike Trout
2020 Diamond Kings All-Time Diamond Kings #ATDK-18 Frank Thomas

I could used other cards if you need something else.
LMK
Thanks

Hi , Yes I need this for my Set;
2020 Diamond Kings All-Time Diamond Kings #ATDK-9 Mike Trout
2020 Diamond Kings All-Time Diamond Kings #ATDK-18 Frank Thomas

I could used other cards if you need something else.
LMK
Thanks
The 2 cards you have total 1.75. The Thomas books for 1.25 Unless I can get you something cheap we can do the Piazza for the Thomas. LMK DG

The 2 cards you have total 1.75. The Thomas books for 1.25 Unless I can get you something cheap we can do the Piazza for the Thomas. LMK DG
The one I really need to finish the set is the Trout, Anything I can add to get the Trout ? The Thomas was for a friend that Collect him..
LMK
Thanks

2020 Topps Update Yellow Parallel Ken Griffey Jr. #U190 Mariners Nice....from walgreen right? I have a 1993 Finest of Roberto Alomar Blue Jays all-star green card 88. Let me know. Best regards, David