WTT Some cards for trade....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What about the Henderson SP is there something else I can offer I think we're like six bucks off if not atleast let me throw in a few dollars just let me know what works. Thanks

Henderson SP

What about the Henderson SP is there something else I can offer I think we're like six bucks off if not atleast let me throw in a few dollars just let me know what works. Thanks
I could used this also but I can found a price.. 2021 Topps Jazz Chisholm Rookie RC SP Short Print Image Variation #538 Marlins
LMK
Thanks

Not sure what card you're referring to but if you're talking about the Refractor SP photo variation that cards way out of the price range for this trade last time I checked it booked for $100 it was booking for $200 for a while there maybe think a little lower valuewise. I just picked up some 22 Bowman that I haven't listed yet if you're interested I can let you know what I got.

Not sure what card you're referring to but if you're talking about the Refractor SP photo variation that cards way out of the price range for this trade last time I checked it booked for $100 it was booking for $200 for a while there maybe think a little lower valuewise. I just picked up some 22 Bowman that I haven't listed yet if you're interested I can let you know what I got.
Wow , I did not check . What other SP or Roberto Clemente you have ?
LMK

I have a 2021 Topps Chrome Platinum ann of Francisco Lindor Mets card 163. Let me know if you need it...one twin card will work for me. Best regards, David

@millo67 -Hello,

I have these Diamond Greats Die-Cuts if you need them.
#8 Ernie Banks
#17 Reggie Jackson
#19 Babe Ruth
#21 Mark McGwire
#22 Mike Schmidt
#50 Bob Gibson