Some GEESE to gander!!

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got home from the atrocious ending to the Rangers game...what a debacle, to find two super nice returns

Bryce Brentz c/o MTSU 5/5 (kept 3 customs) 2 for Arron...Bryce is a stud, should go top 20 in this years draft...

But the big one was Goose Gossage....My late father knew Gossage(not well) and I sent a very nice LOR with a ROMLB and 4 cards(as a token of my gratitude for signing this ball for my nephew). Well not only does Goose sign the ball, he also signs & includes all 4 cards....I was very pleased and grateful!!...

goose.jpg

gossage.jpg

thanks for reading!!
Chris

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
thanks guys....Frankie F looked like road kill today, Andrew...it was sad...especially after Neftali was en fuego...i would not be surprised to see feliz closing in a couple of months...but their bats are the more worrisome issue. kinsler needs to get healthy ASAP!!! :D

H

houbb

That is pretty ALLLLLLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIGHT! Awesome pick ups! Congrats! Goose is the best!

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
thats really cool stuff. got any pix?

just the images from photobucket...

CW13_photo

CW13_photo

thanks everyone, it was so nice of Goose to sign all those...

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
thanks Derek...i will try that again. i had been doing that and was still having difficulties..not sure if i have something turned off in options or what but i appreciate your time!!