Some GEESE to gander!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got home from the atrocious ending to the Rangers game...what a debacle, to find two super nice returns

Bryce Brentz c/o MTSU 5/5 (kept 3 customs) 2 for Arron...Bryce is a stud, should go top 20 in this years draft...

But the big one was Goose Gossage....My late father knew Gossage(not well) and I sent a very nice LOR with a ROMLB and 4 cards(as a token of my gratitude for signing this ball for my nephew). Well not only does Goose sign the ball, he also signs & includes all 4 cards....I was very pleased and grateful!!...

goose.jpg

gossage.jpg

thanks for reading!!
Chris

thanks guys....Frankie F looked like road kill today, Andrew...it was sad...especially after Neftali was en fuego...i would not be surprised to see feliz closing in a couple of months...but their bats are the more worrisome issue. kinsler needs to get healthy ASAP!!! :D

That is pretty ALLLLLLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIGHT! Awesome pick ups! Congrats! Goose is the best!

thats really cool stuff. got any pix?

just the images from photobucket...

CW13_photo

CW13_photo

thanks everyone, it was so nice of Goose to sign all those...

thanks Derek, i still dont know why i cant do this!! is it my OS or something??

thanks Derek...i will try that again. i had been doing that and was still having difficulties..not sure if i have something turned off in options or what but i appreciate your time!!