Some OJ stuff...and Spectrum of Stars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Nothing big...picked up a couple of things for my OJ collection...lol...and yes I have an OJ collection...I've been working on the autos of all the key players from the OJ Murder Trial for years...it's not something i usually go after but I pick up one every now and then as I come across them...I'm probably 75% or so I'd guess.

This time brought the house guest lol...he's sort of elusive and i can't find a TTM addy for him that works so picked this one up:

KatoAuto.jpg

Then...Topps Vault had this OJ 1979 Film positive up for auction...I put a bid of $15 in just for the heck of it because I have no idea what this sort of thing goes for but $15 sounded like a steal to me...so I thought if I get it for that then more power to me...lol....got it for $12.

OJProof.jpg

Lastly...I have a soft spot in my heart for the 08 Spectrum of Stars set...I guess because the Rooney auto drove me nuts and I was actually able to complete the set (as far as I know anyway because Beckett and UD are jerks and won't give anyone a straight answer on what cards were actually released for the set)...anyway I always try to pick up the print plates whenever I can from this set...they show up on ebay from time to time and its usually some moron wanting $80 or $300 or even $1500 for one...which is stupid...I think the most I've paid so far for the 10 or so I have is $20 and that's my high mark on any of them...got this one for $10.

08SpectrumStarsMikeTrampPlateYF.jpg

08SpectrumStarsMikeTrampPlateYB.jpg

Interesting pick ups. Congrats! Does Kato Kaelin still have a career? Did he have one other than professional house guest?

Interesting pick ups. Congrats! Does Kato Kaelin still have a career? Did he have one other than professional house guest?

he was on morning radio for a while, did a short stint with MTV as an ongoing gues VJ, did something or another for "E" network for about 2 months... then his 15 min of fame expired...so guess he's living in someone elses house now?

He was here in Indy as a 'celebrity' for the Indy 500 I believe this year

he was on morning radio for a while, did a short stint with MTV as an ongoing gues VJ, did something or another for "E" network for about 2 months... then his 15 min of fame expired...so guess he's living in someone elses house now?

He was Kato the Piano Playing cat (dressed in a cat suit) on Tosh.0 (a funny web clip show) on Comedy Central for about 5 seconds of the first episode before a commercial LOL.

Topps Vault has some interesting stuff some times. I like the proof cards. Good stuff!