Sportlots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No issues here. However there 17 day window for payment SUCKS. Had Two people not pay and had to waited 17 days because they “might be sending a check”.

What year are we in?????????!

No issues here. However there 17 day window for payment SUCKS. Had Two people not pay and had to waited 17 days because they “might be sending a check”.

What year are we in?????????!
The seller's are not the best on there either. My last order was short one card. Have not heard anything in a week. And another seller has not shipped my cards yet even though I paid by paypal a week ago.

Forsure it takes forever to get cards sometimes. I will say as a low volume seller on there that your sold alerts are days later. Unless you long in, you may not know you sold a card which is another problem I have with the site.

I mainly just use it for credits to get cards I need for sets.

What does box shipping mean? I chose it becasue it was free, but never received cards? Who do I contact? The seller or Sportlots?

I use box shipping and it has saved me so much in shipping costs.

It only works if you buy from sellers have that have very little or no shipping charges to the box and have the patience to let multiple orders sit for a while.

It only works if you buy from sellers have that have very little or no shipping charges to the box and have the patience to let multiple orders sit for a while.
I don’t understand how it saves the sellers though.

Whether I ship to the box or directly to the customer, the same postage is applied

When I click on box order, there isn't a spopt for me to pay? Just a box to show the cards in a list? I contacted seller, but have heard back yet.

When I click on box order, there isn't a spopt for me to pay? Just a box to show the cards in a list? I contacted seller, but have heard back yet.
on the main page, click on the "my orders" tab on the orange bar. then on the new page click on "box orders", the new page will have a film camera icon next to "box orders" that you can click to get a video that will explain everything.

Whether I ship to the box or directly to the customer, the same postage is applied
sellers can send a bulk package at the end of the week instead of shipping to a bunch of different people.

I would also think that the dealers who charge nothing for shipping, probably live close and can drop off the cards or do enough volume to make it worth it.

They can send 5, 10, 50 orders to the box process a week. In bulk, so it saves them time and money on processing

They can send 5, 10, 50 orders to the box process a week. In bulk, so it saves them time and money on processing
Yeah, I understand the process now. Great for shops. You’d have to be moving a lot of inventory. I’m lucky to sell 2 cards a month.

I think Sportlots is having some kind of problem. I have been receiving some ones else list of wanted cards .Wrote them twice and no reply.