Spud Webb, Dallas Stars & Texas Legends IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I took a 24 hour trip up to Dallas this past weekend and did pretty well graphing. I went to Dallas Stars practice with thehalk and we got almost everyone we wanted...we got James Neal & Matt Niskanen and 15 minutes after we left practice we heard on ESPN radio that they had been traded to Pittsburgh for Alex Goligoski (never heard of the kid)...glad I got them one last time before they were traded.

Later that night we graphed the Texas Legends a little bit before the game, and had our private signing with Spud Webb during halftime. He signed about 65 items for us in total. We are having two other signings coming up, so if you're still interested get with me asap so I can add you to the list.

hpqscan0004-2.jpg

Me w/ Spud Webb during the signing
He is signing my 16x20 photo, he inscribed "Slam Dunk Champ '86" for me...looks awesome!
MeSpudd.jpg

hpqscan0011.jpg

hpqscan0010.jpg

hpqscan0009.jpg

hpqscan0006-1.jpg

hpqscan0008-2.jpg

Got these two signed for Scobes...
hpqscan0003-3.jpg

Picked this up via trade w/ stlcardtrader
hpqscan0013.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys...

whaler - I have never heard of the kid so I don't know if he is any good or not, but at the moment I think it's a horrible deal for Dallas.

Biggio - Alexander is tearing it up in the Mavs D-League system right now...hope he gets back to the NBA soon. He's awesome.

Thanks guys...

whaler - I have never heard of the kid so I don't know if he is any good or not, but at the moment I think it's a horrible deal for Dallas.

Biggio - Alexander is tearing it up in the Mavs D-League system right now...hope he gets back to the NBA soon. He's awesome.[/QUOTE]

Didnt the Bucks draft him like 2 years ago with like the 9thj pick?

congrats!!awesome stuff...thanks for the package, too!! great job Andrew