Stan Javier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valediction

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone know his signing habits? I picked up one from ebay from his Dodger days, right team, but not my preferred card. I see he seems to have a reasonable amount of signatures out there, mostly A's stuff. I am considering just sending him a 91 Topps and was wondering if anyone has had success. Last I heard, he was back in the Dominican Republic, and I haven't had any success getting replies or even addresses for the most part from there.

I know he works during the Winter in the Dominican Republic Winter League but not sure for what team. Maybe you can try sending him your card in C/O the team. If I find out the team I will let you know. :)

Javier lives in the Dominican. Last winter I picked up three signed Javier cards from a 50/50 with a friend that lives in the Dominican. One has been traded and I have two left if you're interested: 1987 Topps and 1990 Fleer Update (signed in black).

Are you looking for a specific card signed?

Javier lives in the Dominican. Last winter I picked up three signed Javier cards from a 50/50 with a friend that lives in the Dominican. One has been traded and I have two left if you're interested: 1987 Topps and 1990 Fleer Update (signed in black).

Are you looking for a specific card signed?
Yes, a 1991 Topps is my first choice. I picked up a 1991 Upper Deck for a couple bucks after ebay bucks just to have a Dodger card signed.

if you need a 92 donruss or 92 topps, I have those signed by him. Prefer selling, but would trade for Pirates autos.