Starting an autographed set *1990 LEAF*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yes that was the one card I did trade from that scan, picked totally at random by me. So sorry, I forgot you were doing that set.

I should stll have these if you need them.
Gedman, Rich
Hughes, Keith
Sambito, Joe
Schu, Rick

Chris, I'm sorry but just not seeing it. I check the one that said tradelist but that was just regular cards, your www didn't reveal any, Mets auto count didn't reveal any, and I didn't bother checking the admissions link. What am I missing?

u need anyone that coaches in the midwest league?
I checked the rosters but didn't see any names that looked familiar from the early 90s. Thanks anyway.

If that Tony Phillips is still available, I'd be interested. I don't have any Leafs for you, but perhaps I can send something else off my list?

TTM Auto Skip Lockwood Angels
Can I get more details on the above. Would it be tradable for the Phillips?

I have a signed Ron Robinson if you want it. Let me know.
I do need it. Who/what do you collect.

I have some of those Leaf sent out, not sure how long it will be before i get them back but when i do i will lyk as i can use 87-89 Topps TTM's.

Thanks,
Dennis
________
Water ****

Last edited:
when the season starts, i might be able to get ken oberkfell. hes the manager of the buffalo bisons