Strasburg Super 1/1 Pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have never been big on prospecting so to speak. Too many new players that are the next Hank, or Willie have come and gone a bust. So I wait until the guy is more then a bunch of hype before I really look at him. Is he going to be the next Ryan? I don't think I will see one again in my life time. But time dwindles or are they pretenders for us to see.

Last edited:
Card is now on Yahoo...has over 50000 people watching haha

Does anyone actually think that someone is going to bid seriously on this? I feel like all the crazies are going to come out and just big to see how high they can get it up to.

Amazing - I think anyone paying that much for a card is insane!

Having said that, I think if he does not have injury problems, he will be the pitcher of this era. I saw some of his pitches in AAA and his movement is unreal. Not sure if this will tear up his arm, but I think he is the real thing.

Has anyone seen him in person in the minors?

Todd

Card is now on Yahoo...has over 50000 people watching haha

Does anyone actually think that someone is going to bid seriously on this? I feel like all the crazies are going to come out and just big to see how high they can get it up to.

I think a lot of the bidders are are "playing along" to be a part of something. What strikes me as odd is how many bids he has cancelled, stating you must e-mail him to get approval to bid, but it's no where in the auction.

Bet it goes to a non-sports fan who throws it up at another auction before the season is over.