Strasburg Superfractor on Ebay Again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wasn't it Todd McFarlane who bought a high valued McGwire for name recognition to start his figurine business?? I wonder if this guy has some business venture going soon?

Sheesh! I think the only reason he bought it was to have his 15 minutes of fame.

Oh well.

Jason

15 minutes of fame and a bunch of money I'd bet. The Red 1/1 auto is at $36,500 with 6 days left! And the best part is, 2 hours after the Red ends, the people who didn't win will get an immediate chance at winning the Super.

The real winners:
Topps and eBay

It will probably work to be a decent flip for the guy, but a better flip would have been to pre-order cases of 2010 Bowman :).

Last edited:
Nice card, but he oversells it with the "Holy Grail of baseball cards". I'd take the Wagner any day over this card. Also the '52 Mantle, '51 Bowman Mantle, the Play Ball Ted Williams rookie, etc. etc. etc.

Nice card, but he oversells it with the "Holy Grail of baseball cards". I'd take the Wagner any day over this card. Also the '52 Mantle, '51 Bowman Mantle, the Play Ball Ted Williams rookie, etc. etc. etc.

I caught that as well. This isn't even the "Holy Grail" of modern cards. Although some of the Autos are now questionable, I do not believe anyone would pass over that $85K SP Legendary Quad Cuts 1/1 (Ruth/Cobb/Wagner/Johnson) for either Strasburg card.

Tim

The superfractor's been graded a 9.5 too. Any other card in that condition would have graded a 9 at best (oc, frizzy edges).