SWB Rail Riders 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I pretty much got most of my stuff done and am looking to pick up some more things. figured since i did well in the past with 50/50 i'd try it again. I can't guarantee anything, but for the most part the team has been decent signers.

I CAN'T take the following

Melky Mesa - hasn't signed for me yet this season
any of the coaches - they don't sign often so id rather take someone who will sign frequently

anyone else is alright to send me. shoot me a pm with who you have and i'll let you know if i can take them. be sure to label all your cards as to which is yours and which i can keep. also SASE required for returned cards. Thanks. any questions, feel free to ask!

for some reason my pm's wont send...but i can take pretty much anyone but betances, johnson, mesa...i will try a few pineda but he is tough and patterson is 1 per so i'll do what i can with him as well.

also i havent seen boesch since he is hurt so i cant take him either until i actually know he is with the team