Take a guess! How many are there?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaderock

Prospect
Happy 4th of July to all!

Recently I cleared out the bunker and tried to organize my collection. Hopefully, the PC makes it into the Supercollector issue of Beckett.

For 1 day only, the game used cards were "displayed" (albeit on the floor) all together. Boy did it take a long time! Shortly after this photo was taken, I boxed them all up again and returned it to the jadeROCK cave. :(

How many Brunell Game Used cards are there? Guess right and win a prize! One guess per person per day. Good luck and have fun!

All together:
P1250781.jpg

top row:
1st200GU.jpg

botom row:
2ndRowGU.jpg

A few days ago I was checking out your collection on your website, but seeing it all laid out really puts things into perspective...What and absolutely ridiculous collection you have! Nothing short of AMAZING! Not only should Beckett feature you, but Mr. Brunell himself needs to fly in for the photo shoot!

elevenity-billion...I got nuthin'...

VERY NICE COLLECTION! If you don't get the recognition from Beckett, it's a conspiracy...