Taking Requests for Customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basebal1fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just love making them so much, I'll do it for you too! Just list a player (only 1) and I'll make a custom 1958 Topps of them. The only rule is that they must be a TTM signer and not have a card already in the 1958 Topps set. It would help a lot if you included a picture of the player as I don't want to use a picture that you don't like and some players are hard to find pictures of. Here are 2 examples of my work:. If you want to see some more, just scroll down!

ceywatermark.jpggoossenWATERMARK.jpg

I've already sent the Cey out TTM, and will take the watermark off after I get it back, so others can use it too. When printing these, it looks best on a cut up manilla folder (so it fits in the printer). It really gives it a nice vintage look. It also looks great on cardstock. I'll send you the JPEG or Photoshop file and you can do with it what you want. If you want the PSD file, I will send it to you, just give me your email. If at all possible, please try to get one for me too, that's all I ask. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the one, but the one I have for him is:

3000 Plantation Rd Winter Haven, FL 33884

EDIT:Yeah, they're the same it looks like.

Here ya go bud. If you could get one signed for me, that would be awesome! They look best printed on cardstock to really give them a vintage look. If you have Photoshop, I can email you a psd file of it, it might be better quality. Thanks!

doerr.jpg

I would love a Bobby Doerr like that if possible. I will include an extra for you as well...

Sweet Looking.....Not to many cards shows on the West coast....but If I do find a show with Frank....I'll do my best. Best regards, David PS cards shows in San Jose and Los angeles.