Thank You from the family of Trader Rich

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trader Rich

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Just wanted to let everybody on the board know that my father, screen name Trader Rich, passed away on January 2nd. I am just starting to go thru his cards now and I know how much he liked trading with all of you over the years since his retirement. I collected baseball cards as a kid and he took my childhood hobby to new heights once he had a lot of free time. He started with the cards I had stored in his garage and built a sizable collection over the last 8 years. I am going to try and continue his collection, but I won't be able to be as active as he was. I will keep his screen name and check in as often as I can. Thanks to everybody on the board - I was quite worried when he retired that he'd have nothing to do, but his card collection became a passion and kept him vibrant ever since. The Bench had a lot to do with that. God bless & take care, hope to be dealing with you all sometime in the future.

Thanks,
Rich Jr.

Rich, sorry to hear about your Dad I had some trades with him and he was very easy to work with. My prayers and sympathy to you and your family.

Rich

So Sorry to hear about your Dad, Rich. He was a quality member of this site, I had the pleasure of trading with him a few times as well.

-Nick

So sorry for your loss. As said before, he was an upstanding member of this community and he will be missed.

Todd

Rich, Jr. -
I, also am sorry for your loss. Your father was indeed a credit to card collectors everywhere. Peace and Grace be with you.

Rich

As a fellow Cubs fan, your father and I traded and emailed a lot over the past few years. Like others have said, he was a credit to the hobby. Sadly, this forum rarely leads to face-to-face contact. However, without it, I'm sure few of us would have had any contact whatsoever with Rich. Nonetheless, it's evident by his enthusiasm for this segment of the hobby that he was a quality person and one who will be greatly missed by many of us.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Steph

Rich - I am sure your Dad is proud of you. Father-and-son interests, fun, and bonds are what makes life truly meaningful. You are a great son for continuing with your Dad's interests. I am sure he is proud of you.

All the Best,
Scott-

Rich,
While I never got the chance to trade with your father, I am saddend by his loss. He was a great member of the site. God Bless

Gary

rich jr.

so sorry for you and your family's loss. i don't remember if i had traded with your father, but i'm sure, by the previous posts, he was a well liked member of not only the bench community, but the real life community also. he will be missed, but not forgotten.

paul

Sorry to hear about your dad, Rich. As already stated, he was a great asset to this hobby. Your family is in my thoughts... God Bless.

- Curt