Thank You from the family of Trader Rich

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich Jr.-

Thanks for letting us know. I was able to trade with your father twice. He will be missed on here. He always seemed to be very respectful of others views and always traded with integrity. My prayers go out to your family.

Rich i am very sorry to hear about this and hearing all of the great things your father brought to the collecting community my brother (never even got to meet him) is the inspiration to my collection he had a vast collection but sadly died in 1993 although he is gone i have collected the sets he never got to finish and have kept his precious Roger Clemens collection i would have loved to meet your father as well as my brother. those bonds you had with your father you will never forget my prayers are with you family

Rich Jr, as someone else who traded with your Dad a few times I can say he was a class act and will be sorely missed. And welcome to the Bench! I hope you can spend some time here and enjoy the community as your Dad did.
Dale