The Bench Autograph Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I love this idea...we should have dual autograph cards, too, with traders (I almost said players :D) who collect the same thing. For example, a dual autograph card of ragtop and myself, or two Nomar Garciaparra collectors, or something like that.

P.S. If I can call dibs on a HOF slot, then I call dibs on a HOF spot! :D

That would be a possibility, having dual autos and maybe even 1/1's?

As for calling slots, I dont even know how many of each division we will be doing, and the decisions will me up to Matt and myself. I, most likely, will be deciding on number of bench points and overall trader rating, along with traders i have dealt with that have gone above and beyond expectations.

Robbie

So what, are we going to like put cards in 07 UD or Topps Bench packs, ship 'em out to all Bench members and see what they pull?:D Hint hint;)

So what, are we going to like put cards in 07 UD or Topps Bench packs, ship 'em out to all Bench members and see what they pull?:D Hint hint;)

I had the idea that we could sell the sets and donate all the money to a charity or something like that. They most likely would be distributed as a set form, but we are open to any suggestions.

I assume chrome is out of the question?

These cards will be mabe using photoshop 5.0, so yeah:)

We ought to have A&G Autos like this, Regular autos sp'ed to 250 or less and red ink autos /10.
LOL
We going to have hair used cards? Like the George Washington Card? LOL :)

We ought to have A&G Autos like this, Regular autos sp'ed to 250 or less and red ink autos /10.
LOL
We going to have hair used cards? Like the George Washington Card? LOL :)

*Shudder*:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm going to have nightmares tonight! If that ends up being the case, I'll pass on the products. And also, maybe like a parallel set with autographed tickets with games you've been to, like Topps Tx. That would be pretty cool.

If you want to personally obatin those, we would be more than happy to make em :):) LOL JK

That might be a possibility, the #'d to 250 and the red ink /10, then silver ink #'d to 1

Robbie

Now we need 4 color print plate 1/1's.. :(
We also need Epix Pinnacle cards, those were sweet!

No offense, but rookie autos of Bench members, many of the rookies on the Bench leave after a few weeks or months. I think it should be strictly HOF or 150+ trades.

Look what you started, Robbie! Probably the greatest thread in Bench history! If you're considering ticket autos at all, find out if any Bench members have been to a World Series or regular playoff game and make those short prints. Like 2001 World Series Game 7 Ticket Stub Signed by so-and-so 1/1 BV $300,000. Just a suggestion.

And also, maybe like a parallel set with autographed tickets with games you've been to, like Topps Tx. That would be pretty cool.

Heh...interesting idea there too. I guess I'd have a lot of parallels, though, because I have a ton of dups from games I've been to. (mainly baseball and hockey though)

I agree it is a great idea, and it sounds nice the idea of doing this, but it's not as easy as saying it. More work has to be put into this than just using photoshop. It could take up to a year to complete it (if you want it to be perfect)

No offense, but rookie autos of Bench members, many of the rookies on the Bench leave after a few weeks or months. I think it should be strictly HOF or 150+ trades.

Thats true. We will problably make the cutoff like 75 trades or something like that.

Look what you started, Robbie! Probably the greatest thread in Bench history! If you're considering ticket autos at all, find out if any Bench members have been to a World Series or regular playoff game and make those short prints. Like 2001 World Series Game 7 Ticket Stub Signed by so-and-so 1/1 BV $300,000. Just a suggestion.

Its more popular that i would have ever imagined!! That would be a pretty sick idea. Red sox vs. Yanks playoff game stub 1/1 :)

Robbie