The Bench Autograph Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This whole thing was Robbie's idea and I liked it when he first suggested it. That being said I did not expect there to be such an overwhelming positive response to this thread. So, given that there will be a lot of logistics to be worked out and time is a serious factor don't expect anything within a week or two:) Once I get down some figures and solid plans I can relay them to you all here.

Yeah guys, this aint going to be an overnight thing here. Im already feeling stressed out LOL :) But Matt helped me out a TON by burning me a copy of Photoshop and sending it to me. Thanks a bunch buddy!

Robbie

This sounds like a fun and creative idea. Making the cards might not be that hard as I make custom cards myself. Main question...which Benchies would you short-print? lol

This sounds like a fun and creative idea. Making the cards might not be that hard as I make custom cards myself. Main question...which Benchies would you short-print? lol

YankeeBob is about 5'6", he'd make a good SP:p

Just messing with you lurker!

Sign me up for a dual auto with Brian for the Rickey collectors. I just hope the majority of signers do not all decide they want to be short printed! :eek:
Tim