The Bench Autograph Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about a distinguished Service Sub Set....It culd consist of us Miitary Memebers Current and Past....Pictured in their uniforms with Autos and a small saying "Gulf War Vet", "Operation Enduring Freedom", or something like that.

Billy

That's a winner in my opinion! Brilliant idea!

You could also do a subset based off of our recent voting results in the contest! ;)

Jason "Who refuses to sign unless a check is given! ;) "

Robbie-

Cool idea. Suggestion though, you are probably going to need to limit the cards of people who have had a major impact on The Bench. With over 250 HOFers you could not get everyone. If people are going to try to just make trades to get a card in the set, I do not think that is right. Lots of people have 100 trades.

Good luck,
Ben

Make sure you get the father and son team of Fatboycards and Legacy , that should be a true SP (Scary Photo) HEHE

That would be a redemption that you wait 2 years for, and only get a replacement in return. Legacy has an exclusive contract with his wife so he may not be an option until the contract expires. Until then we can only sit and wait.............

Sounds like a fun idea. I like putting faces with the names - but since I would break the camera if a picture was taken............. :D

Thanks,

Jeff

I have a few templates and I'm sure Benson has some to. I think it would be too much work for one person to make all the cards. Maybe a few people could make the cards and then just send the file to the individual traders and they could print and cut their own card. Here are a few that I was toying with after the Dolphins blew their game. -Brett

daktion12copy.jpg

daktion22copy.jpg

daktion32copy.jpg

daktion42copy.jpg

Those are sick cards. Could you modift the top one so that there is like a faded white spot in the middle of the card, like so people know where to put the autograph?

Robbie

Robbie, I just emailed you a copy with the stripe. Do you have photoshop? I can send you the template and then all you have to do is copy the photo and click on the magic wand and paste into.

Brett