The Bench Football Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

@katester44 question about this card:

2021 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Draft Class Red Cracked Ice #11 Zach Wilson $12

I'm trying to look in up in Beckett but can't find the exact card and don't see any with BV of 12.

Does it have any writing on the front to help designate it? Also looks like all the Red Cracked Ice ones are serial numbered. Thanks.
See post 41

@katester44 question about this card:

2021 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Draft Class Red Cracked Ice #11 Zach Wilson $12

I'm trying to look in up in Beckett but can't find the exact card and don't see any with BV of 12.

Does it have any writing on the front to help designate it? Also looks like all the Red Cracked Ice ones are serial numbered. Thanks.
it's probably retail retail aren't serial numbered but the debate is do they hold the same value? unless it is hobby and they missed the serial number

There are red explosion versions of the card that only book $8. Could it be that one instead of red cracked ice?

Thanks but that still doesn't fully help since all the "Ice" cards listed in Beckett are serial numbered /23.

Checking Ebay -- this looks to be the best description of the card that I could find;
2021 PANINI PRIZM DRAFT PICKS ZACH WILSON ROOKIE RED CRACKED ICE PRIZM #105 MINT

The numbering in the card description was wrong (sorry, everything was cut/pasted from member info).

Checking Ebay -- this looks to be the best description of the card that I could find;
2021 PANINI PRIZM DRAFT PICKS ZACH WILSON ROOKIE RED CRACKED ICE PRIZM #105 MINT

The numbering in the card description was wrong (sorry, everything was cut/pasted from member info).
PRIZ,M? are you sure it says Prizm on the card because I copied and pasted the card and it came up on Beckett as.....

https://www.beckett.com/search?year...Red+Cracked+Ice+#11+Zach+Wilson+&sport=185224

PRIZ,M? are you sure it says Prizm on the card because I copied and pasted the card and it came up on Beckett as.....

https://www.beckett.com/search?year_start=2021&term=2021+Panini+Contenders+Draft+Picks+Draft+Class+Red+Cracked+Ice+#11+Zach+Wilson+&sport=185224

It isn't #11 -- it is #105. I will try and get a picture of it posted at some point tonight. gotta run now, probably not back on until around 9:30 or so.

also - it isn't a contenders card. it is prizm draft picks.

Ok thanks that helps a lot.

I'll pick that one looks like BV is $15.

I have two picks...I feel like a little kid in a candy store...I'll take these two...

2019 PANINI LEGACY FUTURE PATCH AUTOGRAPHS FT-SM STANLEY MORGAN JR,CORNHUSKERS $20.00
2021 Donruss The Elite Series Autographs #8 Henry Ruggs III/99 $15

@thefiberlab you're up!