The Bench is collecting the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

High #ed cards from all decades.

I have noticed that the new retail combo fat packs containing Series 1 & 2 have the higher # YSL cards from each decade. Unlike the regular retail packs which have contained the lower #'s from each decade. Hope this helps.

Tal

wow just getting back into things i was wondering what to start with ...well i guess i know what i am going to start with now and thats upper deck products!

i knew this was the best place to come to trade cards now i know it is 110%
and Ed's you tube video was outstanding. ill be sending cards soon too and knowing my dad is a huge upperdeck collector but not a huge yankee fan im sure i can get some cards from him for this!

again i stand an applaud those that took this wonderful idea and then turned it to realality.

simply amazing and im proud to be a member of this fine website!!!
chuck

On the YSL want list, where are the HM cards listed ? Is that part completed?
Leon

Meliah was working on getting our "HM" wants, if any, on the want/have list for his next update. I have not seen him on the site for a couple of days though.

Tal

First, I would like to thank bear0555. He brought this to my attention, and perhaps I would have noticed while packing, but a good chance I would have missed the fact.

I recently sold a Red Hot Rookie #9 to Brad Ziegler. (He seems to be buying up all his Red Hot Rookies). Along with the official flyer, I sent a little note. After congrats on a great rookie season, I mentioned that UD will issue cards next season for this set. I asked if he would circulate the flyer among his teammates.
Don't know his extent into cards, or if he'll pass the word around, but it 'll be interesting to see if he gets back to either me, or here at the Bench.

---Frank

As someone who just found out that my father has luekemia, it is non-Hodgkin so it can be treated, but still serious! I would love to send the few that I have!! I did not read the entire thread where do I send my cards, I added you guys to my myspace page!! I will also print out and take the the local shop I go to and ask him to display the page!!

As someone who just found out that my father has luekemia, it is non-Hodgkin so it can be treated, but still serious! I would love to send the few that I have!! I did not read the entire thread where do I send my cards, I added you guys to my myspace page!! I will also print out and take the the local shop I go to and ask him to display the page!!

"Send free cards" to Meliah. His address will show up in the trade manager.

Tal

Thanks for the support and I wish your father the best in his upcoming treatment. Donations can be posted in the Trade Manager to Meliah using the "Send Free Cards" option. When they arrive I close out the transaction and add your name and card amount to the donation list.

Where can I see where the set stands (as far as completion). The myspace page is dizzying - a lot of information about nothing related to this project!

I have Pipp #36 & 39..please pm an address to send them to...I see we need them,or is that just a want list?
Carl

I have Pipp #36 & 39..please pm an address to send them to...I see we need them,or is that just a want list?
Carl

It's a need list:) I'm the card holder/organizer so if you just set up a "Send Free Cards" with me my address pops up. This helps me keep track of donations as well, thanks!

Oh Ok....the other two I have we need......1238 & 1313..I will send these two not the others..thanks Matt!