The Bench is collecting the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I found this on Upper Deck's site;

2008 MLB Yankee Stadium Legacy Diamond Club Promo
Release Date: January 15, 2008

2008 MLB Upper Deck Series 1
Release Date: January 25, 2008

Tim

The 25th is my bday! Maybe I can convince my mom... it is for a good cause after all!;)
Christian

Tim,

One comment and one suggestion. I checked the myspace page and I noticed a typo - looks like your fingers got too fast when you typed media (spelled mdeia on the page)

Are you going to run some type of tally or checklist of what you/we have, and what is needed? I think something on the main page would be a great idea to remind everyone about the project everytime they log in as well as give it visibility to the new people as they join...

Tim,

One comment and one suggestion. I checked the myspace page and I noticed a typo - looks like your fingers got too fast when you typed media (spelled mdeia on the page)

Are you going to run some type of tally or checklist of what you/we have, and what is needed? I think something on the main page would be a great idea to remind everyone about the project everytime they log in as well as give it visibility to the new people as they join...

To answer your previous questiona and these here. I am trying to message Matt about his address and how he wants to handle that. He is having modem problems and is not here long or often lately.

I will fix the typo, thanks!

Between Matt and I, I would like to think we will have a checklist going of what we need. Something on the main page here on the Bench or the Myspace page? The MySpace page and official project site page will be up until we present a check to The V foundation.

Tim

My mailing info will be posted in various areas to save time and shipping for anyone out there willing to donate.

I know I plan on attending the National this year and there are usually a handful of other Benchies that go as well each year.

My mailing info will be posted in various areas to save time and shipping for anyone out there willing to donate.

I know I plan on attending the National this year and there are usually a handful of other Benchies that go as well each year.

Matt,

Since donations are likely from unknown sources, perhaps a P.O. Box would be wiser than your street address. They run $35 for six months. If need be, I could help a little with that expense.

---Frank

Matt,

Since donations are likely from unknown sources, perhaps a P.O. Box would be wiser than your street address. They run $35 for six months. If need be, I could help a little with that expense.

---Frank

I figure I've been trading online for years and have given out my mailing info thousands of times with no problems so it will be okay. Don't forget I have the trained attack cats:)

Newcatanddopeycat.jpg

I figure I've been trading online for years and have given out my mailing info thousands of times with no problems so it will be okay. Don't forget I have the trained attack cats:)

Newcatanddopeycat.jpg

Giving out your address on a one to one basis with traders/buyers/sellers is one thing. Having it posted on the net is another. For every person willing to give to a charitable cause, there is another who's only charity is themselves. Please make your decision carefully.

---Frank

Is that their offical names--New Cat and Dopey Eye?

For now Matt has said I can post his mailing address. Please know Matt, that at any time if you want to switch to a PO Box I will be more than glad to change it on everything. I too, may be able to help offset the cost of a PO box.
Tim

Anyone that belongs to this site, only need to go into Trade Manager and "send free" cards. Once posted it will show Matt's addy.

Unbelievable idea! Hopefully I will have a job by the time this set comes out so I can buy some Upper Deck boxes! (And pay the rent...) :D

I am really happy to see everyone getting excited about this. I really hope that we can all come together and comeplete this set and provide a charity with a worthy donation.

I was just contacted by the Editor in Chief of Tuff Stuff Magazine. He will mention our site and project in his blog, run a story on Tuff Stuff.com and Sports collectors Digest.com. When he forwards me the links, I will post them here! This hopefully is the first of many major partners in helping us complete the set!

Tim

Last edited: