The Bench is collecting the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excellent idea,Thanks to all involved and all that will help and donate. I will probably pick up a box in search of a few of my favorite Yankees . Anything else will be sent to the proper destination

Thanks

Matt

Great idea. I may actually buy some baseball now hoping to help donate. I will also be attending the National and may in fact go 3 or so days. I have been waiting 14 years to go to one I am NOT missing this one, lol.

Great idea guys and gals. I will talk this over with my local card shop owner and see if he would like to become a donor. He most likely will because whatever i ask him, he does so yeah :) I will be donating all i have as well.

Robbie

Count me in as well. Also, I will help out in anyway you guys need. Just let me know.

Let's show everyone what "The Bench" can do.

Ron

More news to come soon!

The best way you guys can help is by word of mouth.

We are in the process of creating a "flyer" that you can print out and ask your local hobby shop to diplay, or hand out at local card shows.

Stay tuned.

Im not sure if this was talked about or not, but when these cards get on Ebay as lots, if someone wants to buy them then we should all talk about it because then we could get them cheap. If 10 members start to bid on a lot, well then it is kinda a waste as the other 9 could use that money to buy other lots. Just a thought!

Im not sure if this was talked about or not, but when these cards get on Ebay as lots, if someone wants to buy them then we should all talk about it because then we could get them cheap. If 10 members start to bid on a lot, well then it is kinda a waste as the other 9 could use that money to buy other lots. Just a thought!

Very good point. For those that may plan on purchasing lots off of an auction site they should maybe give a head's up type thread in the Card Talk section, or have a running thread for that purpose. That would eliminate a lot of bidding up another member's winning price.

We will also have a posted wantlist once we have a nice % of the set.

If UD releases the set staggered thru out the year instead of everything available from the onset. I think it will be 1-1,000 in X product and 1,001-2000 in Y product etc.

With the wantlist posted it will save members from buying lots of cards we really don't need. I'm not saying we don't want dupes, but it doesn't make sense to buy 100 card lot for 2 cards we need (unless it's the last 2 from a given run)

Great idea. going to tell people about it. Anything esle i can help with this. Thanks

One more idea
Contac Bobby on youtube
Below is a link for his page
http://youtube.com/profile?user=umiami89
He is like the king of boxbreaking.
Plus he has a lot of loyal supporters. So maybe we can get him to make a viedo and trust me the cards will start coming.

Great idea for contacting the guys who do boxbreaks on uTube! We will have someone contact them and hopefully get them on board with support! Thanks!
Tim