The Bench is collecting the 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The first few cards have already popped up on eBay! Lets get the ball rolling! I continue to look forward to updates about this awesome task/gesture!

Lets go The Bench community!

-J

Help From Upper Deck Direct

Kudos to everyone at the Bench involved in this! We believe this is a very admirable goal. If you want to follow up with me directly, we will send you some of the first Yankee Stadium Legacy sample packs we are producing to help you get started.

Sincerely,

Chris Carlin
Hobby Marketing Manager
The Upper Deck Company

Kudos to everyone at the Bench involved in this! We believe this is a very admirable goal. If you want to follow up with me directly, we will send you some of the first Yankee Stadium Legacy sample packs we are producing to help you get started.

Sincerely,

Chris Carlin
Hobby Marketing Manager
The Upper Deck Company

Thank you and it's nice to see a card companies rep on a trade site.

Chris,

Glad to see you here. I promise we are more civilized than your last visit to the Beckett boards!

thanks for the help getting this going.

Sincerely,

Chris Carlin
Hobby Marketing Manager
The Upper Deck Company

Thank you very much! I am also glad to see you here and excited that Upper Deck has heard about us! I have sent you a PM. I am looking forward to talking to you soon!

Tim

Sincerely,

Chris Carlin
Hobby Marketing Manager
The Upper Deck Company

That is just awesome. Glad to see you helping this worthy cause.

Thanks,

Jeff

There is already so much positive publicity, this is definitely going to be a success!

Is it alright to post the blue charity drive banner on our page? Or is there another one we can use for that purpose.

I know this was discussed a while back, but will there be an effort to buy a huge lot of these on Ebay? Or will this be a total donation from members and a "fill in the holes" effort later?

The reason I am asking is that I would be willing to donate some money towards an Ebay auction instead of competing with others on auctions. Forgive me if this has been previously discussed, just looking for some clarity.

Thanks,

todd

I know this was discussed a while back, but will there be an effort to buy a huge lot of these on Ebay? Or will this be a total donation from members and a "fill in the holes" effort later?

The reason I am asking is that I would be willing to donate some money towards an Ebay auction instead of competing with others on auctions. Forgive me if this has been previously discussed, just looking for some clarity.

Thanks,

todd

As of right now we are playing it by ear. We will wait and see how the donations go and see how many gaps that leaves us for the future.

There is already so much positive publicity, this is definitely going to be a success!

Is it alright to post the blue charity drive banner on our page? Or is there another one we can use for that purpose.

You can use the blue charity banner, just make sure it links back to the project page.

do we just send them to Matt or do we post a deal (free point ;) LOL)

I pulled two today.

If you're donating just send them my way or post it under "Send free cards". No Bench points for those though but you do get entered into the prize drawing:)

Matt,
I will be posting these 2

#5402 Leyritz
#5427 B. Williams

will a PWE be fine for these ???

Thanks

Matt