The Bench March Madness Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Started a March Madness pool for The Bench.

https://yho.com/tourney?g=211795&k=77c1655aecfbf718

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/211795?ng=1&exp_reg=1&b=cg

If the first link doesn't work, give the second one a try.

Hopefully we can get approval for some Bench Bucks as a prize. Good luck to all and Go Tar Heels!

Forgot to include the password and pool ID#, which might be helpful...
Your pool ID# is 211795 and your password is: thebench

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Sorry this is to confusing....I log in and I have to create an account and password....Now that I'm in....I click on your group....but can't get in and theres no place to use the number and id.... I'll for a few more times...before I have to give up.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
My picks are in as well - hopefully a bunch more will sign up before tip off this afternoon.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Hopefully we can get a couple more folks on board prior to tip off in a couple mintues....

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
No upsets to speak of so far today. Much different than the way the tourney started yesterday!

yankees1

5.00 star(s)
Pretty decent games though...

Hopefully 1st upset will be the 16 knocking off the 1 Duke team tonight! I could only pray!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Pretty decent games though...

Hopefully 1st upset will be the 16 knocking off the 1 Duke team tonight! I could only pray!

My only rooting interests in March Madness are Carolina winning it all and Dook NOT winning it all. May have to add Calipari and Pitino to that list, but they are still better than anything Dook!

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
First weekend is wrapped up. Some folks are in better shape than others!! Nova, UVa, Iowa State seemed to be the major purveyors of doom for brackets.

UCLA lucky to get in. Lucky to get a bogus goaltending call in the first round. Convincing win to get to Sweet 16.

The ACC going 11-1, tying the record with 5 teams in the Sweet 16. Although, when the Big East did it, they had about 11 teams in the tournament, not just 6, so let's call the ACC-omplishment a little better.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
While I am currently leading the Bench Brackets. I am rooting for TGutta to win it all, simply because he has the Zags knocking off Dook. I will happily take second place if it means Dook doesn't win it all!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Not going to win the pool..but maybe might pick the winner? Best regards, David

Status
Not open for further replies.