The Bench March Madness Pool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Last edited:
Sorry this is to confusing....I log in and I have to create an account and password....Now that I'm in....I click on your group....but can't get in and theres no place to use the number and id.... I'll for a few more times...before I have to give up.

Pretty decent games though...

Hopefully 1st upset will be the 16 knocking off the 1 Duke team tonight! I could only pray!

Pretty decent games though...

Hopefully 1st upset will be the 16 knocking off the 1 Duke team tonight! I could only pray!

My only rooting interests in March Madness are Carolina winning it all and Dook NOT winning it all. May have to add Calipari and Pitino to that list, but they are still better than anything Dook!

First weekend is wrapped up. Some folks are in better shape than others!! Nova, UVa, Iowa State seemed to be the major purveyors of doom for brackets.

UCLA lucky to get in. Lucky to get a bogus goaltending call in the first round. Convincing win to get to Sweet 16.

The ACC going 11-1, tying the record with 5 teams in the Sweet 16. Although, when the Big East did it, they had about 11 teams in the tournament, not just 6, so let's call the ACC-omplishment a little better.

While I am currently leading the Bench Brackets. I am rooting for TGutta to win it all, simply because he has the Zags knocking off Dook. I will happily take second place if it means Dook doesn't win it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.