The Bench - Trade Night - Wednesday, January 19th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Somehow I managed to completely forget about Trade Night as we entered 2022. I will blame it on the snap, since all the reminder threads were lost in the snap.

I know we normally do these on Tuesday nights, but I am booked on Tuesday nights through the end of February. So for the next two months, will make them on Wednesday nights. The first one will be a week from today, on January 19th.

For February, we will get back to a more normal schedule and have it on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, which will be Wednesday, February 9th.

Look forward to seeing everyone in The Chat Room and getting it back to where it was in the past in terms of visits and participation.

What time may I ask? I never sat in on one and would like to just sit back quietly and learn how things work. Thank you.

They officially start @ 9:00pm EST. But usually there are some early birds that get in before hand and start the conversation up.

Reminder - we will be having a Bench Trade Night this evening at 9pm EST. Don't be afraid to show up a bit early, the room will be open for fun all day (actually every day!!)

Thanks to everyone who stopped by last night. I know it wasn't on it's normal night, but still fun to spend some time chatting and making a couple trades.

See you all in March! In the meantime, remember, the chat room is open 24/7 and is a great place to knock out details of a trade. If you haven't popped in, give it a shot, it just another feature here on The Bench that separates us from all the other trading card sites.

Damn:( Sorry I missed it. Thanks to those who were good enough to respond to my post. I should have included my e-mail addy. Hope I notice the next one. As you get older live gets pretty fast:)

Damn:( Sorry I missed it. Thanks to those who were good enough to respond to my post. I should have included my e-mail addy. Hope I notice the next one. As you get older live gets pretty fast:)

No worries - we will be doing another one On February 8th. I will get an "official" thread going for it at some point in the next week or so. And maybe, just maybe, if we ask him nicely, @Mike121 will add the countdown timer to the front page.

No worries - we will be doing another one On February 8th. I will get an "official" thread going for it at some point in the next week or so. And maybe, just maybe, if we ask him nicely, @Mike121 will add the countdown timer to the front page.

Got the timer up. If you'll start up a dedicated thread I can add the link for more info.