The fourth annual "Benchies" are fast approaching!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
The 2010 "Benchies" are still a few weeks away. So, it is time to update your collection stats and web sites, finish those sets and organize your team collections. The rules will pretty much be the same as in years past and I am adding a new division! As always, the "Benchies are open to regular members in good standing. This means 20+ trades and have never been suspended, AND have a perfect 5.0 trader rating!. The 2010 "Benchie" Awards categories are: Super Collector, Player Collector, Team Collector, Set Collector, Best Vintage Card, Best Modern Card, Best Theme Collection, Best Graded card, Best Football card, and...Best Non-Sport card! I will make a thread with the official rules, format for entry submission, and the deadline to have your entry(ies) in by in a couple of weeks!

Tal

Last edited:
Always a great time to see some really AWESOME collections. I look forward to this every year. Get those sites and buckets updated and send in those submissions!

Tal, THANK YOU for running this again. You always do a great job!

Now, off to make some wantlists and get my www updated. Maybe this year could be the year? :rolleyes:

Still looking for a scanner....is it possible for me to enter the contest...best modern theme....using someone elses scanner? My local hobby store has a scanner and I was thinking they can scan my cards? Best regards, David

Still looking for a scanner....is it possible for me to enter the contest...best modern theme....using someone elses scanner? My local hobby store has a scanner and I was thinking they can scan my cards? Best regards, David

I do not care how you get the pic, as long as the card is yours, in hand.

Tal

Done alot of uploading to my PB this year and I plan on participating in a few categories this year. Love seeing all the nice collections my fellow Benchies have.

Hi,
Just curious,.
My question is that my Non-Sports card has to be videoed through light.Its from the 90's and is part of the "Tri/Di-Flex" cards when they hit.Its like the "Sceenplays" that came out back then.
A scanner will just draw a blank.
Are video's allowed on card submissions?

Yes it is a newbee question I will admit,

Thanks,
Clint

Last edited: