The holy Grail....cou'de gra if you will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I just received the centerpiece of my Lou Gehrig collection today:D It is a PSA 6 authenticated 1933 Goudy #160 autographed!!!! My favorite part is that it is an acutal card issued during his playing days. I cannot begin to express my excitement:D :D :D

04302010.jpg
[/IMG]

Take care,
Dewayne

So you did end up the winner. I wondered. I was watching it. Nice pick up!

I just received the centerpiece of my Lou Gehrig collection today:D It is a PSA 6 authenticated 1933 Goudy #160 autographed!!!! My favorite part is that it is an acutal card issued during his playing days. I cannot begin to express my excitement:D :D :D

04302010.jpg
[/IMG]

Take care,
Dewayne

I was watching the auction the whole way- Im glad that you won it

Absolutely amazing card, congrats

There are many things interesting about this item but for me it's the story of who got it signed, when and where.

Was it a little kid who carried that thing in his pocket for weeks never having a chance to know what he really had?

How many were signed that day that ended up in the wash because Mom forgot to empty pockets?

Who owned it along the way, etc.?

Was it sold at some point in recent years just to put groceries on the table or make a house payment?

That is an amazing piece of (unknown) history!

Last edited: