The last few YSL cards needed before the big charity auction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have been watching this on and off for the last year or so, but have to wonder just how important it is to upgrade those remaining 8 cards. How much of a price difference do you believe it will bring, especially considering the sale is for charity and hopefully the final bid will exceed the "real" value of the set in the name of charity. The set has been done for over a year and there is little movement on those last dozen or so cards that were needed. It seems to me that the further away from the issue date of the set and the initial announcement of this program to raise money, the interest may fade some.

Just a thought, but I'd really like to see this thing finished and see how the auction turns out, not to mention the money raised would actually be going to good use and not just potential tied up in a set awaiting perfection.

I have been watching this on and off for the last year or so, but have to wonder just how important it is to upgrade those remaining 8 cards. How much of a price difference do you believe it will bring, especially considering the sale is for charity and hopefully the final bid will exceed the "real" value of the set in the name of charity. The set has been done for over a year and there is little movement on those last dozen or so cards that were needed. It seems to me that the further away from the issue date of the set and the initial announcement of this program to raise money, the interest may fade some.

Just a thought, but I'd really like to see this thing finished and see how the auction turns out, not to mention the money raised would actually be going to good use and not just potential tied up in a set awaiting perfection.

I have to agree. I would think anyone who would buy such a set would understand and would chase replacements on their own.

Did anyone bother to check with the card manufacturer to see if they might them ?

That actually makes sense

Have another question...why is it that when I click on the "YSL" in the tool bar...the list of wanted cards is different than the ones listed on this thread?

Last edited: