The Rangers Caravan and Elvis...But Not The One You're Thinking Of

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
Yesterday I made a deal with my mom that if she would go with me to Frisco to get some Ranger autographs at their Caravan stop at Dr. Pepper Ballpark that i would go with her to...an Elvis Impersonator concert at Bass Hall in Ft. Worth...I know....I have no idea what I was thinking. Ian Kinsler was definitely not worth all of that. Lol. So I figured that if I was going to have to go that I might as well make the best of it and get some autographs so I made her a custom of "Elvis" a.k.a. Kraig Parker. But the thing that got me is that there were more people in Kraig's autograph line than in Kinsler's (and Kinsler's line had about 500 or so people in it)...I'm sorry but that just doesn't make a whole ton of sense to me. So, anyway, here is what I got yesterday:

Picture taken after Ian Kinsler's 30th HR (also signed by David Murphy, now I just need Byrd and Gentry)
101_0277.jpg

One of 3 Tommy Hunter photos we got signed (all the same so I just took a picture of one)
101_0278.jpg

Ian Kinsler 08 A&G and Justin Smoak 09 Razor
101_0282.jpg

David Murphy Cards
101_0281.jpg

More David Murphy Cards
101_0283.jpg

Tommy Hunter and Justin Smoak customs I made
101_0280.jpg

Doug Mathis and Eric Hurley customs I made
101_0284.jpg

Ugh. I forgot my Buechele stuff so I just had to get the sig cards
101_0285.jpg

Ian Kinsler sig cards
101_0286.jpg

Justin Smoak, Doug Mathis, and Eric Hurley sig cards
101_0287.jpg

Mitch Moreland sig cards
101_0288.jpg

Martin Perez sig cards
101_0289.jpg

Then here are the pictures from the "Elvis" concert.

Pictures they passed out after the concert signed by Kraig and his back up singers "The Sweet Sensations." One is personalized to my mom and the other is personalized to me.
101_0276.jpg

The customs I made
101_0279.jpg

And here is some pictures we took with them...believe me I was not as thrilled as I look. Lol.
101_0273.jpg

101_0274.jpg

101_0275.jpg

Idk. I wasn't at all thrilled about the whole experience but it made me happy that my mom was happy. :D

Thanks for looking!
Arron