TheHalk's TTM/IP Autos for trade or sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Hawk, I know not much, but I have a Phil Plantier 95 UD signed in which he is pictured as a Stro. I got it IP this year when he came through here with West Tenn. I would like to get the Jason Jennings 07 BH from you if that is good.

Thanks!

no problem, post it up, I need plantier still so that works for me. Is PWE okay?

need any of these guys?

Todd Benzinger - Red Sox

Mike Brumley - Red Sox

Tom Herr - Cards

Rick Jones - Mariners

Greg Litton - Giants
Scott McGregor - Yankees

Dave Morehead - Red Sox,Royals (IC)

Hal Morris - Yankees

Steve Ontiveros - A's

Don Pavletich - Reds,White Sox,Red Sox (IC)

Jim Perry - Twins

Pete Schourek - Mets

Bryn Smith - Cards

Rick Wise - Red Sox

Wright,Tom - Red Sox, Cards, White Sox, Senators

By the way, how do you store your team collection? Thought about doing one for years, just never started. Do you do binder, boxes?

remster- who are you interested in? I might can make a trade work for one of those?

ellis shoe- I have my astros autograph cards in one separate binder, my astros index cards in a photo album (non-adhesive) and my Astros 8x10's in a separate binder

remster- who are you interested in? I might can make a trade work for one of those?

ellis shoe- I have my astros autograph cards in one separate binder, my astros index cards in a photo album (non-adhesive) and my Astros 8x10's in a separate binder

The ones i listed are all extra's so LMK what you like and I'll check out the list. Always looking to add auto's of players I don't have.
Scratch the Perry. Traded it a few days ago

I am the same way, but especially the astros, rangers, red soxs, cowboys, and mavs...what cards are the wright and benzinger on?