This week in mail... SCAN HEAVY

basebal1fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Here is the last week or so in mail. Enjoy!

ardizoia.jpg

ardizoia1g.jpg

kenneybees.jpg

mahan.jpg

mussill.jpg

mussillbonus.jpg

mussillicback.jpg

mussillicfront.jpg

schmidtcards.jpg

schmidtphils.jpg

worthingtonpic.jpg

worthington58.jpg

humphreys67.jpg

humphryeys671.jpg

A 50/50 trade with Andrew brought these:
cagle58.jpg

fitzgerald58.jpg

koplitx58.jpg

najera58.jpg

I also picked up the John "Mule" Miles autobiography off of Amazon. I haven't got around to reading the whole thing yet, but so far, a great book! I would recommend it!

milesbook.jpg

One of the autographs came in a "body bag", but still somehow, arrived just fine.
envelope.jpg

And now for everyone's favorite part... the Q&A's!
humphreysqa.jpg

kenneyqa.jpg

mussillqa.jpg

worthingtonqa.jpg

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Great stuff buddy, lmk what you want for the Humphreys and I will put that other Mavs card in with that trade if we can work something out.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I have an Adrian Devine auto in my bucket, check and see if that could possibly work for it.

I don't have either of the Doerr cards anymore. I spilled a glass off Kool-Aid on them before I had them put in my binder :( I am planning on re-sending them to him though and will get you one then.

NYMets6986

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have an Adrian Devine auto in my bucket, check and see if that could possibly work for it.

I don't have either of the Doerr cards anymore. I spilled a glass off Kool-Aid on them before I had them put in my binder :( I am planning on re-sending them to him though and will get you one then.

that sucks about the kool aid at least bobby doerr is the most dependable signer

basebal1fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Ouch! Hey, I looked at the Doerr again, and the logo is too small and I actually used the wrong logo. Here's a correction. Thanks!

doerr-1.jpg

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
always a pleasure to read your posts!!congrats on your week. although i am not familiar with chris cagle..is that one of andrew's doppelganger persona's like when garth brooks was chris gaines?? it looks a little like miller?? :) ha

metrotheme

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Let me know how that John "Mule" Miles book is. I hesitated buying it online because it was only 60 pages and I feared it was a childrens book. I tried contacting the publishing company but then realized it was self published.