This week in mail... SCAN HEAVY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basebal1fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Here is the last week or so in mail. Enjoy!

ardizoia.jpg
ardizoia1g.jpg
kenneybees.jpg
mahan.jpg
mussill.jpg
mussillbonus.jpg
mussillicback.jpg
mussillicfront.jpg
schmidtcards.jpg
schmidtphils.jpg
worthingtonpic.jpg
worthington58.jpg
humphreys67.jpg
humphryeys671.jpg
A 50/50 trade with Andrew brought these:
cagle58.jpg
fitzgerald58.jpg
koplitx58.jpg
najera58.jpg

I also picked up the John "Mule" Miles autobiography off of Amazon. I haven't got around to reading the whole thing yet, but so far, a great book! I would recommend it!

milesbook.jpg

One of the autographs came in a "body bag", but still somehow, arrived just fine.
envelope.jpg

And now for everyone's favorite part... the Q&A's!
humphreysqa.jpg
kenneyqa.jpg
mussillqa.jpg
worthingtonqa.jpg

Great stuff buddy, lmk what you want for the Humphreys and I will put that other Mavs card in with that trade if we can work something out.

I have an Adrian Devine auto in my bucket, check and see if that could possibly work for it.

I don't have either of the Doerr cards anymore. I spilled a glass off Kool-Aid on them before I had them put in my binder :( I am planning on re-sending them to him though and will get you one then.

I have an Adrian Devine auto in my bucket, check and see if that could possibly work for it.

I don't have either of the Doerr cards anymore. I spilled a glass off Kool-Aid on them before I had them put in my binder :( I am planning on re-sending them to him though and will get you one then.

that sucks about the kool aid at least bobby doerr is the most dependable signer

Ouch! Hey, I looked at the Doerr again, and the logo is too small and I actually used the wrong logo. Here's a correction. Thanks!

doerr-1.jpg

always a pleasure to read your posts!!congrats on your week. although i am not familiar with chris cagle..is that one of andrew's doppelganger persona's like when garth brooks was chris gaines?? it looks a little like miller?? :) ha

Let me know how that John "Mule" Miles book is. I hesitated buying it online because it was only 60 pages and I feared it was a childrens book. I tried contacting the publishing company but then realized it was self published.