Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis, have I offered my 2004 cracker jack javier vazquez, bv$40? If I have.....nevermind, lol.

Can use your irod and e martinez don sig and of course f robinson.

John

Luis, have I offered my 2004 cracker jack javier vazquez, bv$40? If I have.....nevermind, lol.

Can use your irod and e martinez don sig and of course f robinson.

John

Hi John:

I don't need the Vazquez (sorry but really don't like those mini cards). However, I can trade you for the Frank Thomas Leaf auto if you still have it. I'll keep looking in your bucket and see if I can find other stuff. If you have the BVs of the cards we are interested in trading plmk. Thanks!

Luis

Luis, posted in the price check forum and got a reply on th thomas... $80

your 97 donruss martinez $20 (minor stars $15 and edgar's a semi star...so I'd figure $20
irod $25

robinson...unlisted but is a semistar...and they book for $10 ????? seems light to me, though. a tier one #/50 sold for $13.51 in auction so I'd figure about $30 bv for that one and yours.

thoughts/coments?

john

Hi John:

I don't need the Vazquez (sorry but really don't like those mini cards). However, I can trade you for the Frank Thomas Leaf auto if you still have it. I'll keep looking in your bucket and see if I can find other stuff. If you have the BVs of the cards we are interested in trading plmk. Thanks!

Luis

Luis, posted in the price check forum and got a reply on th thomas... $80

your 97 donruss martinez $20 (minor stars $15 and edgar's a semi star...so I'd figure $20
irod $25

robinson...unlisted but is a semistar...and they book for $10 ????? seems light to me, though. a tier one #/50 sold for $13.51 in auction so I'd figure about $30 bv for that one and yours.

thoughts/coments?

john

Hi John:

Let me double check the Edgar and the Robinson. I have a Beckett from this Summer and it has the Edgar at $100 (it is the Century auto, not the Millenium) and somebody gave me the BV of the Robinson a little bit ago at $50 (there is only one identical to mine 2016 Museum #'ed/50 that sold for $28 last week on EBay, so I was thinking $50 BV was correct). I could be wrong, but let me check. Thanks.

Luis

no need to check the edgar...you're right... $100 thought it was the millenium...guess I didn't look close enough

if robinson is $50......your robinson and irod for my thomas?

post it if that's ok, or let me know if your thoughts ar edifferent.

I'm gonna keep my eyes open for something for that edgar!!!

john

Hi John:

Let me double check the Edgar and the Robinson. I have a Beckett from this Summer and it has the Edgar at $100 (it is the Century auto, not the Millenium) and somebody gave me the BV of the Robinson a little bit ago at $50 (there is only one identical to mine 2016 Museum #'ed/50 that sold for $28 last week on EBay, so I was thinking $50 BV was correct). I could be wrong, but let me check. Thanks.

Luis

only looking for on card autos?
I have these:
Kiko Calero 2006 Upper Deck Signature Sensations SS-KC (Sticker auto)
Jose Morales 2008 topps moments and milestones 2008 RC RA-JMM (sticker auto)
Jonathan Albaladejo 2008 Upper Deck A piece of history RC #132 (sticker auto)
Luis Rivera 2000 Just memorabilia DC-46 97/200 (on card auto) (not sure if this is Puerto Rico Luis Rivera or not.. says he plays for myrtle beach pelicans)

no need to check the edgar...you're right... $100 thought it was the millenium...guess I didn't look close enough

if robinson is $50......your robinson and irod for my thomas?

post it if that's ok, or let me know if your thoughts ar edifferent.

I'm gonna keep my eyes open for something for that edgar!!!

john

John:

The trade so far looks good. Since it is so difficult to find autos that I need I have decided to go after GU/Patches #'ed/99 or fewer too. I went through your bucket and found a few. Let me check on those and maybe we can include the Edgar Century auto in the trade. Let me know if you still have the following:

2008 SP Leg. Cuts Cepeda #'ed/75
2003 Alomar Patchworks #'ed/50
2005 Edgar Martinez Prime Patches #'ed/45
2005 Bernie Williams Patchwork #'ed/99
2002 UD A Piece of History 500 HR Club Jersey E.Banks (to trade at my LCS)
2002 SP Leg. Cuts Bat N.Fox (to trade at my LCS)

I wouldn't be able to mail out until next Tuesday December 27, so again, I'll check on those GU/Patches and then we can finalize the trade. Thanks!

Luis

only looking for on card autos?
I have these:
Kiko Calero 2006 Upper Deck Signature Sensations SS-KC (Sticker auto)
Jose Morales 2008 topps moments and milestones 2008 RC RA-JMM (sticker auto)
Jonathan Albaladejo 2008 Upper Deck A piece of history RC #132 (sticker auto)
Luis Rivera 2000 Just memorabilia DC-46 97/200 (on card auto) (not sure if this is Puerto Rico Luis Rivera or not.. says he plays for myrtle beach pelicans)

Thank for the list. That Luis Rivera is from Mexico. The other 3 autos I already have. I'm sorry.

Luis

Luis