Three in this week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArodYanksFan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Slowly many of mine have been coming back in that were sent out a longgggg time ago.

Slider: The Cleveland Indians Mascot signed my 2007 Topps Opening Day Card. I know its old because it had $0.41 on it!!!!

Jesper Parnevik: Two 2001 UD Golf Cards. Again $0.41 on this one!!! (Over 500 days)

Ron Flores: Long Island Ducks signed my Custom Index Card for my Ducks collection. Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
I'm waiting to get the Indians mascot back too, maybe I'll get it this week or next. I don't think I sent a SASE with it though, most mascots don't require it...at least not from my past experiences with them.

I'm waiting to get the Indians mascot back too, maybe I'll get it this week or next. I don't think I sent a SASE with it though, most mascots don't require it...at least not from my past experiences with them.

Really? I don't think I could risk it. I like the mascot cards. It makes them go from pretty much worthless to something a little more interesting. Thats the reason I do TTM. I take cards worth nothing to most, and then they become a nice little collection once autographed.

Congrats
Nice job well done
Good things comes to those who wait
Chief

I love getting the long ones back. There aren't my longest wait (One took over two years), but its def the second longest wait for me! So i'm happy! I love getting back Golf cards for my collection. I've mailed out a ton of them. Most never return :(