Tigsfan's Most Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I thought I would make a list of stuff I'm looking for since I haven't done so in a while. If you have any 2015 stuff including commons, check with me as there is a good chance I can use it. Just please make deals worthwhile for me and for you here with shipping and all that jazz.

Detroit Tigers Items - can be RCs, Tigers #ed/GU/AU, and MLB base cards IF there is a *
Alberto Alburquerque
Matt Boyd*
Miguel Cabrera
Nick Castellanos*
Tyler Collins*
Buck Farmer
Anthony Gose*
Shane Greene
Blaine Hardy*
Bryan Holaday*
Jose Iglesias*
Ian Kinsler
Ian Krol*
Kyle Lobstein
Dixon Machado
J.D. Martinez*
Victor Martinez
James McCann
Steven Moya
Angel Nesbitt
Daniel Norris
Bruce Rondon
Kyle Ryan
Anibal Sanchez
Drew VerHagen
Justin Verlander
Alex Wilson*

Tigers Legends - Kaline, Horton, Trammell, Whitaker, Cobb, Greenberg, Gehringer, etc.

Non-Tigers Items
Ken Griffey Jr. GU bat card
Albert Pujols GU bat card
David Ortiz GU bat card
"Star Player" rookie cards - I determine who qualifies
TTM/IP autographed cards at a good deal for me
HOF GU/AU cards (if you have nothing else for me)
Those dead presidents that appear on that green paper

Last edited:
I have this card for trade.

#20 Steven Moya RC dual gu jersey/bat autograph #’d 47/99 (Tigers)

LMK if interested. Thanks!
Rick

I have a career high Bruce randon auto from this years topps set available as a start. lmk if you want it,

nick

If there isn't a * next to a players name what are you looking for?
I should've been clearer on that, the * only applies to the commons. The other stuff I listed is okay for any of the players on that list.

I have this card for trade: #20 Steven Moya RC dual gu jersey/bat autograph #’d 47/99 (Tigers)

LMK if interested. Thanks! Rick
Might be interested, what set is this from?

I have a career high Bruce Rondon auto from this years topps set available as a start. lmk if you want it,
nick
Not too high on Rondon, but can use it depending on what else you have/what you want in return.

I should've been clearer on that, the * only applies to the commons. The other stuff I listed is okay for any of the players on that list.

Might be interested, what set is this from?

Not too high on Rondon, but can use it depending on what else you have/what you want in return.

I am interested in this

2015 Topps Museum Collection Archival Autographs #AAPG Paul Goldschmidt/199 $30.00

I have these to offer

15 TOPPS CHROME PINK REFRACTOR 114 V MARTINEZ,TIGERS $5.00
15 TOPPS CHROME PINK REFRACTOR 159 K LOBSTEIN,TIGERS $4.00
15 STADIUM CLUB GOLD 51 M CABRERA,TIGERS $6.00
15 STADIUM CLUB LEGENDS DIE-CUT LDC-02 T COBB,TIGERS $4.00
15 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI RED 149 M CABRERA,TIGERS/50 $15.00

I am interested in this: 2015 Topps Museum Collection Archival Autographs #AAPG Paul Goldschmidt/199 $30.00

I have these to offer:
15 TOPPS CHROME PINK REFRACTOR 114 V MARTINEZ,TIGERS $5.00
15 TOPPS CHROME PINK REFRACTOR 159 K LOBSTEIN,TIGERS $4.00
15 STADIUM CLUB GOLD 51 M CABRERA,TIGERS $6.00
15 STADIUM CLUB LEGENDS DIE-CUT LDC-02 T COBB,TIGERS $4.00
15 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI RED 149 M CABRERA,TIGERS/50 $15.00
I'd be looking for something really good for the Goldy (I picked it up with the idea that I wouldn't mind holding onto it for some time). Those are all things I can use, but nothing that intrigues me that much...

I'd be looking for something really good for the Goldy (I picked it up with the idea that I wouldn't mind holding onto it for some time). Those are all things I can use, but nothing that intrigues me that much...

Like what's really good? the card has a $30.00 bv lol So give me an idea what is "really good" are you looking for a 1 single card with similiar bv's
there selling on Ebay in the $20 range I could offer the Cabrera mini Red $15 and $5 for the Goldy

Like what's really good? the card has a $30.00 bv lol So give me an idea what is "really good" are you looking for a 1 single card with similiar bv's
there selling on Ebay in the $20 range I could offer the Cabrera mini Red $15 and $5 for the Goldy
I'd be looking for an auto or patch card of a comparable player.

Can you use this card?? Butch

2010 Topps 206 Dual Relics (jsy/bat) #AP Albert Pujols 15/99 $40.00
A dual GU just wouldn't fit in with what I am doing in that project, so not really interested in it. Actually that's why I'm trying to acquire a different Griffey lol.

hi zack. got a bunch for you. do you have any spare verlander or cabrera refractors/colored refs FT?

hi zack. got a bunch for you. do you have any spare verlander or cabrera refractors/colored refs FT?
All of my Marlins Miguel Cabrera (besides the autos until they get replaced) stuff is fair game at this point, just because I've accumulated a lot of it somehow. The only stuff I got extra of those guys is a few Cabrera inserts (07 Topps MLB video game card, 13 Topps UH AS blue border offhand) and a 07 Sweet Spot Verlander GU.

Just don't go poking around in there, I don't want to have to console you once you see "it" in my possession.

All of my Marlins Miguel Cabrera (besides the autos until they get replaced) stuff is fair game at this point, just because I've accumulated a lot of it somehow. The only stuff I got extra of those guys is a few Cabrera inserts (07 Topps MLB video game card, 13 Topps UH AS blue border offhand) and a 07 Sweet Spot Verlander GU.

Just don't go poking around in there, I don't want to have to console you once you see "it" in my possession.

i'm only looking for the chrome tiger-uni parallels and can understand if you want to hang onto those. also, i had to poke around. to what were you referring as "it"?

I thought I would make a list of stuff I'm looking for since I haven't done so in a while. If you have any 2015 stuff including commons, check with me as there is a good chance I can use it. Just please make deals worthwhile for me and for you here with shipping and all that jazz.

Detroit Tigers Items - can be RCs, Tigers #ed/GU/AU, and MLB base cards IF there is a *
Alberto Alburquerque
Matt Boyd*
Miguel Cabrera
Nick Castellanos*
Tyler Collins*
Buck Farmer
Anthony Gose*
Shane Greene
Blaine Hardy*
Bryan Holaday*
Jose Iglesias*
Ian Kinsler
Ian Krol*
Kyle Lobstein
Dixon Machado
J.D. Martinez*
Victor Martinez
James McCann
Steven Moya
Angel Nesbitt
Daniel Norris
Bruce Rondon
Kyle Ryan
Anibal Sanchez
Drew VerHagen
Justin Verlander
Alex Wilson*

Tigers Legends - Kaline, Horton, Trammell, Whitaker, Cobb, Greenberg, Gehringer, etc.

Non-Tigers Items
Ken Griffey Jr. GU bat card
Albert Pujols GU bat card
David Ortiz GU bat card
"Star Player" rookie cards - I determine who qualifies
TTM/IP autographed cards at a good deal for me
HOF GU/AU cards (if you have nothing else for me)
Those dead presidents that appear on that green paper

Ok I have:
Chrome:
McCann Prizm
V Martinez prizm
Price Prizm
Kinsler Sepia
Lobstein sepia
Moya future stars
V Martinez Green
McCann Green
Castellanos refractor
Kinsler refractor
Lobstein refractor
Moya refractor

Topps:
Castellanos 521 Gold

Gypsy queen:
Price bronze /499
Price mini silver /199
Castellanos mini silver /199

Here is my want list. LMK

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...ries-1-amp-2-Wantlist-Updated-9-17?highlight=

Todd