To All I'm Currently Dealing With, Attention Diverted (Wife's Passing) +Press Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry about your loss James, sounds like she was an amazing woman. We will all be here for you. My deepest sympathies.

Matt

James,
What a great article on what seems like a wonderful woman. It's true that they say time heals all wounds. Remember the great times as you and your family heal.
Sorry for your loss.
-Casey

Thank you for sharing the article. It sounds like she was a great public servant and that she helped countless people.

Frank

James,
My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. May God bless you in your time of most need.

Sincerely,
Mike

If you've ever done a trade with James you've got his mailing address. Thought I'd mention that since I was about to ask for it before I realized we'd done a deal.

While the paid obituary ran yesterday and Wednesday, the Sacramento Bee ran it as a newsworthy obituary today, daily readership for the Bee is over 550,000. It will also run as a newsworthy obit in the Manteca paper, the town she grew up in about 60 miles south of Sacramento outside of Stockton. Other possibles are the Stockton Record, Oakland Tribune, and Orange County Register.

hello james, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you remember the 53 years you had together and not just the last few months. take care and god bless....greg

hello james, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you remember the 53 years you had together and not just the last few months. take care and god bless....greg

She had 53 to herself, I was just lucky enough to share nearly 18 of those with her. February 26th marks the 18th anniversary of us meeting for our first date, a somewhat blind date, which calls for how we met.

Out of tragedy can come reflection, that's how it started for me. My next younger brother had it all, a beautiful wife, a lot of fun toys he earned through hard work, and a devotion to his young daughter who was number one in his life, then her life was snatched from her just short of her 2nd birthday as she died New Year's Day. I had just turned 30 and was a shy and unconfident person around the ladies. I had no problem in real life where I had bought my first home at age 20, had moved from real estate salesperson to broker of my own business at 22, but never had a relationship more than a couple of months. The real estate market had turned, and not only was my income declining and turning sketchy, but my two rental properties turned to having non-paying tenants. Losing income or property is one thing, losing a child like my brother really brought home what was important in life, relationships. The combination of my 30th b-day, the New Year, and my brother's loss had me commit to getting out of my comfort zone to put myself out there and that's where I met my wife 8 weeks later.

re:my condolences

Please reflect on what you gained and how you grew thru your relationship. Time does heal all wounds.

My condolences.

Paul

James, I am just now seeing this. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. May God keep you and yours in the palm of His hand during this difficult time.

Sincerely,
Dan