To All I'm Currently Dealing With, Attention Diverted (Wife's Passing) +Press Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry to hear James about the passing of your dear wife! My sincere Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time. God bless you and your family. Sincerely, David

Last edited:
James, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your wife's passing. I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through but I wish you and your family the best in getting past this tough time and in ultimately keep your wife's memory alive.

Ravi

You have my deepest sympathy..And we are all hear if you need to talk that is for sure...

Last edited:
James
Thanks for sharing the pic,and buddy as others have said we may never meet but you are family. So you entire Bench family shares in the grief you are now enduring. May her life always shine as a great example to every person she touched.

I'm so sorry to hear the news, James....my sincere sympathies to you and all of your family. May God Bless you and hold you in HIS arms. My thoughts and prayers will be with you during this difficult time. Also...wonderful pictures that you posted....you can be very proud and I'm sure happy, of all the nice memories.

Best wishes,
Diane

James,

From your updates, your wife could not have had a better partner to honor the words "in sickness and in heath". I am so sorry for your loss at such a young age.

Todd

I'm going to post in the original post a link for a press release that many publications are picking up. I am so proud of my wife for the respect that she commanded in her industry for the work she did.

James,

Sorry to hear the news. I wish you and your family nothing but the best.

Anthony

I'm sorry to hear about your loss..............She seemed like a hard working, caring individual...................Sounds like she fought the fight to the end as well.....................God Bless you in your time of loss......................

James,

I am extremely saddened to hear of your wife's passing. I consider myself very, very fortunate to have met her and you when you guys came to Vegas years ago. Please know that I will keep you and your family in my prayers and that if you ever need anything, just holler. My family and I will do whatever we can for you!

Jason