To All I'm Currently Dealing With, Attention Diverted (Wife's Passing) +Press Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James,
God Bless you, and please let the Bench be here for you, as a place to talk and spend time with friends who really care.

Very sorry to hear this news. Our deepest sympathy for you and your family.

James,

My deepest, deepest condolences on the passing of your beautiful wife. You and she went through so much during these last couple of years. Hope that you can take the good memories away from this. Your daughter is beautiful and obviously a smart young lady. Lean on each other during these next several difficult days.

Thinking about you and your family,
Melissa

James, I am very sorry for you loss. Thank you for sharing your story with your Bench family. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Frank

James,

I have checked in on your thread from time to time, hoping things would turn around for your wife. I am sorry to see that was not the case and wish you and your family the best through this tough period. I can't begin to imagine what you have gone through these past months. I hope to see you back soon, healing through baseball talk and trading cards.

Curt

James,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.
May she rest in peace.

Rich

My deepest sympathy James. I'm glad that the good folks here on the Bench can give you some measure of comfort. Our entire community is the lesser with your loss.

Mike

My Deepest sympathies for you and your family. My prayers are with you. Take as long as you need to finish up with our trade. In something like this I realy dont care if I get my end of the trade. Family is always first and it seems you have your priorities in order. God Bless you and your family during theese troubled times.

I hadn't read this thread since my initial post. I am sorry to hear of your lose. I wish it had a better outcome...it was heartbreaking reading your updates.

Just remember she is in a better place...baseball, cards and us will be waiting for you when the time is right.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Peter

James,

I just read the post and am deeply sorrowful at your wife's passing. I know that nothing can replace the bond you shared and cannot begin to imagine the heartache you and your family must be going through. My heart does go out to you and if there is anything that I can do don't hesitate to let me know.

Dewayne