To All I'm Currently Dealing With, Attention Diverted (Wife's Passing) +Press Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James this is truly heartbreaking news. I am so sorry to hear this. You are a true example of what a husband and father should be. I know the pain feels like it's too much to bear. We are all here for you. I hope I can provide you some consolation in this difficult time.

So sorry to hear James. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Do what you have to do and the Bench will always be here for you.

Mike

James, I am truly sorry to hear this news. I rarely post on this site but I cannot imagine what you are going through and I hope you hold onto the good and let go of the bad in the coming months and years.

Wade

James,
Keep your head up high comfort your wife as much as possible and there is nothing in the world stronger than prayer and that is what myself and everyone on the bench here is going to do.

Best,
David

We've never met face-to-face, James, yet I consider you a FRIEND. Heart-breaking news.....we are truly here for you.

I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through.

Tim

Sorry to hear this bad news. My thought and prayers are with you and both of your families.

James, I am unspeakably sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this terribly difficult time.

Steph

I will say one more thing I've mentioned to another member on this site already before her passing. I love two things in life, my wife and baseball, and at a time I have lost the bigger of the two I take solice in the other and it helps. My wife often commented in amusing fashion how tenderly I handled my cards. Thanks to the Bench for being a wonderful and caring community, not just a marketplace to exchange cards but as a place that enriches our life experience through sports and like minded people that share that love that become part of our family and friends.