to all that I 50/50 for SWB Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
It was a fun year. I did my first 50/50 and loved it...next season, I hope the team will be back, although it is unlikely they won't be back in Scranton until 2013 due to renovations to the stadium. I still feel as though I let some of you down. i wasn't able to get everyone, so I am going to have to send your cards back.

Here is the final update on the 50/50

Yankeesfan428 it was a pleasure doing this 50/50 and I hope to do it again...I'm in the process of making some Sharks customs so maybe you can 50/50 them for me

CW13 I have most of your stuff done, but as stated earlier, I feel bad because I was unable to get everything done...I didn't see Butch Wynegar sign all season and I failed on getting you a ball signed...I know the ball was extra than the 50/50, but still I wanted to get it and thought I would...if only the weather was better and my work schedule cooperated then I could have made it to more games. Also if you want I can cover your shipping back to you sicne you never sent a SASE, but it won't be until I get paid a week from this upcoming Friday. Let me know.

hit'nBULLSeyes As stated above, I haven't seen Butch Wynegar sign all season and same goes for Scott Aldred, so I will be returning all unsigned cards back to you. I'm glad I was able to get you JC Romero as he was only here for a few games. That at least makes me happy, but still feel down about it.

Overall, I want you all to know I put your cards first and always got them in a timely fashion when possible. Having said this, I also do not have Scott Aldred or Butch Wynegar from this season. I did however obtain Scott Aldred back in 04 I believe when he was still playing. Just wanted you guys to know what was going on.

Ok Jeff, I Am Glad You Had Fun Trying, This Summer Seemed Like It Few By. Thanks For All Your Help!
-walt