to everyone that has been trying to deal with me the last couple weeks please read.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superpieman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
first off i want to apologize for not getting back to anyone. for some reason when im home i can almost never get the bench. i always get an error message. i went over a week not being able to access the site. the other day i was able to get on for a few minutes and im able to get on now. its very frustrating because its led to the loss of many deals because people ask about prices and then i wont be able to get on for a week and by the time i get back the cards are gone. its frustrating as all get out but i wanted to post here so people are aware that im not intentionally ignoring anyone. i hope everyone understands.

Is the message.....Internet Explorer cannot access The Bench? .....and you can access all of the other sites (eBay/Freedomcard/etc)? Then your not alone! Best regards, David

I'm experiencing the same thing. I'll lose access to The Bench site for 2-3 days about every week or so. It makes me crazy particularly when I'm getting trades in that I can't even send out because I can't get addresses!

Anyone know why this is happening? Every other site works fine - it's just this one that goes dark for awhile.

Michael

Is the message.....Internet Explorer cannot access The Bench? .....and you can access all of the other sites (eBay/Freedomcard/etc)? Then your not alone! Best regards, David

yea david thats the one. i get it at school sometimes and almost all the time here at home. its very frustrating idk if its an issue with this site not being compatable with the internet provider or not.

I'm experiencing the same thing. I'll lose access to The Bench site for 2-3 days about every week or so. It makes me crazy particularly when I'm getting trades in that I can't even send out because I can't get addresses!

Anyone know why this is happening? Every other site works fine - it's just this one that goes dark for awhile.

Michael

im lucky if i can get it 2-3 days a week. ive been home since last tuesday and this is the second day ive had extensive access.

If I stay logged on to long (probably about 3 to 5 hours) without any activity....I have trouble the next day....I normally can get in thru a backdoor....Like the YSL site....comes up in the search and then theres a link to the Bench site. To avoid this problem...I now log off if I'm busy doing something...Like my clothes or cooking dinner. I seem to have less problems....however, the problems does appear now once in a blue moon..and went it does I click on to see what the problem is.....now it saids no problem found on Internet Explorer and then The Bench website appears! Best regards, David

Hey Superpieman,

I had the same problem with IE... I downloaded FireFox
and have since stop using IE.. Firefox is faster in loading
and if it encounters a problem it saves your session and
reloads the tabs you were working on. Give it a try!!

Kendall

your issue is a DNS issue, i will bet my entire collection that your system is set to auto detect dns, that seems to cause the issue as i once tried the firefox fix, and it still had no positive result. contact your isp and ask them for an ADVANCE tech. that your having a dns issue and able to access every other site out there but one site. they should help you set your dns to "use the following DNS Server address.

prefered 4.2.2.1
alternate 4.2.2.2

or you can do it yourself go to control pannel --- then network connections and then properties on your active connetion, click on internet protocals 4 (tcp/ip4) and click on properites below, that will bring you to the page that will allow you to do the above prefered and alt. and make sure that you check use the following dns server adddress. been working like a charm for me last couple month after that fix. but know if your not confident in doing this contat your ISP and ask the advance tech to do this for you via remote assistance. that too is cool to watch as they take over your mouse to play around in your machine.

good luck
dave