To Redeem or Not to Redeem??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dan5

MVP
5.00 star(s)
That is the question! I got my tax return back so I thought I would try some 2009 Ultimate collection. Of course I pull a redemption:rolleyes:

Here is what I have a chance to get.

Triple Signatures Brooks Robinson/Chipper Jones/Mike Schmidt #/5

I'm pretty sure the auto they are waiting on is Robinson because all his stuff in the Ultimate this year are redemptions.

So I guess my question is do I take the chance and redeem it or do I throw the redemption up on Ebay or do I sell it to one of my Bench Buddies?

I vote sell. None of the three are particularly tough autos. I'm not a big fan of multiple auto'ed cards with rare exception, so I might be a bit biased. They seem to sell well though.

If it was me that pulled it.....I would sell it....if it was a player that I collected Like Joe Mauer....I would redemption it. Best regards, David

If you don't plan on keeping it for your PC I would just sell it. You never know if they really will end up filling the redemption or just giving you what they deem a equal replacement.

Sell it. I am also one that doesn't care for multiple sticker autos either.
I have one with Robinson myself that I have had for 3 years and am tire-kicking on selling it on the bay the next time a discount comes around in March.