Today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

houbb

I've been trying to get this player since the early '70's, without any luck, until today...

Ron Blomberg 1/1 3 weeks (1976 Topps)
c/o home

Need less to say I was pretty darn exstatic when I opened this today. Thank you Mr. Blomberg!

Congrats Houbb!

I wonder why he wouldn't sign before???

And for the youngsters out there, I believe Blomberg is the first player to appear in a baseball game as a DH. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Congrats Houbb!

I wonder why he wouldn't sign before???

And for the youngsters out there, I believe Blomberg is the first player to appear in a baseball game as a DH. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, Blomberg was (and is) the first DH in major league history. He has always been a tough sig. Even when he was playing.

wow! what took so long? couldn't find him? or he's not a great TTMer?

Congratz tho... must be great to scratch him off the list.

I sent around the same time you did (I think a day earlier) and got him back in 1 week. Congrats though.

Thank you, my friend. He started signing TTM back in the early '90's, I believe, for $25 a pop. Every now and then, I've noticed, he will sign without the fee.