Todays mailday. Ripkens 1st auto & Pedroia WBC 1/1 Superfractor w/scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmack2001

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello all
These cam in today and I am pretty happy with the buys.
AJ
$70.00 DLVD which I thought was very very reasonable
PedroiaDustin.jpg

PedroiaDustin2.jpg

I am not a Ripken expert but i think this is his first pack certified auto
RipkenJrCal1.jpg

RipkenJrCal2.jpg

RipkenJrCal4.jpg

RipkenJrCal5.jpg

RipkenJrCal6.jpg

RipkenJrCal10.jpg

RipkenJrCal11.jpg

Bought this lot of 3 for $14.99 Buy it now which was a great price. If anyone has the Heritage Refractor of Obama or any of the other historical figures for the set I would love a shot at them. Also need the other refractor versions of the Obama Topps Chrome.
2009 Heritage Chrome #ED to 1776
2009 Topps Chrome SP
2009 Topps Chrome SP Refractor
ObamaBarack.jpg
ObamaBarack2.jpg
ObamaBarack3.jpg

Nice on the Ripken. It is his first certified auto. I added one finally earlier this year. What did that cost you if you don't mind me asking? I got a steal on mine as it was a new seller who didn't describe it well and had a lousy pic.

Nice on the Ripken. It is his first certified auto. I added one finally earlier this year. What did that cost you if you don't mind me asking? I got a steal on mine as it was a new seller who didn't describe it well and had a lousy pic.

I am quite sure I got a steal also at $49.99 Buy It Now.
AJ

Nice Ripkens.

I almost bought that dual patch one that you won. I think the seller was chrisrip right? He's a big Ripken collector that seems to be selling off his collection or something.

I didn't notice the index card in that listing until now. I think we all feel his pain if you bought any after market inserts of hot players in the mid 90s. He paid $200 for the Thomas Elite. I remember wanting it to get under $100 so I could buy one! I think I ended up getting one for $30-50 finally. I don't remember now exactly what I paid, but it was way under what they originally sold for and probably still more than you could get one for now.

I was noticing that index card too!

!Bcr5qhQ!Wk~$(KGrHqEH-C8EquUNcfBjBK1i+ZPPv!~~_35.jpg

That guy lost soooo much money! I pulled one of those Ripken Autos back in the day and sold it for $300 + a big box of cards. My mom told me I was a fool because it was going to be worth thousands some day! lol...

Nice cards.... you could put the Ripken GU in the "show your halloween" card topic.. lol

Christopher

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online